We understand that this is a difficult time for families and parents will often be feeling the strain. Worrying about your child’s education should not be adding to this.
We really understand the value of open and transparent communications with parents.
We run weekly evening online seminars for parents where we talk about updates at the school and discuss various topics of interest to parents, as well as invite guest speakers. Parents have told us that they are finding these types of open forums really useful and it is has built trust in the work that we are doing.
Here’s some examples of the seminars we’ve run
- How Google Classrooms can benefit learning
- Teenage Mental Health
- The role of Sports in education
- Technology: A blessing or a curse?
- How Stoke College is reinventing Sixth Form education
- The economies of independent education
- Our new affordable fees structure